News from Minorca Sailing
Here's a list of new sailing boats, new windsurf equipment and new stand up paddle boards arriving at our centre for the start of the season in May.
- 2000s from RS Sailing - Exciting sailing and easy handling that inspires confidence
- Windsurf Sails from Severne - Covert, Gator, Blade & Turbo GT
- RS 200s from RS Sailing - Responds to finesse & dedication
- Windsurf Sails from Neil Pryde - V8 & Wizard
- RS Aeros from RS Sailing - Pure exhilaration in a simple single-hander
- Windsurf Boards from Starboard - Airplane, Carve & Phantom Race
- RS Teras from RS Sailing - The fast, fun and safe single-hander for youngsters
- New 'Ice Blue' Lasers from Laser Performance - The most popular adult racing class
- Windsurf boards from Goya - Custom, Bolt, Surf, Carrera & Volar
- Windsurf Sails from Goya - Banzani, Fringe, Guru, Nexus, Mark & Scion
- The Foiling Waszp - The one design foiler - modern, durable & easy
- RS 400s from RS Sailing - Delivers great performance with exceptional handling
- Windsurf Board from JP - JP Super Lightwind PRO
- The Fusion from Fusion Sailboats - Safe, stable & confidence building
- Stand Up Paddleboards - 12’0”x33” Atlas Startshot & 10’0”x34” WindSUP ASAP
New for 2017... The Waszp
We are excited to announce the new foiling Waszp will be at our sailing centre this season.
Expected to arrive in April, the Waszp will be one of many new boats and boards arriving for the start of the season.
RYA Dinghy Show - 4-5th March 2017 - Alexandra Palace London
The RYA Dinghy Show is well worth a visit for dinghy sailors and would be dinghy sailors. As usual, we will be supporting the show and will have some tempting holiday offers. Please do call by our stand (A2) and say hello.
The Minorca Sailing team welcomed The Princess Royal to our stand at The London Boat Show. This gave us the opportunity to explain our unique holiday and how it appeals to families with both novice and expert sailors alike. We were delighted that Her Royal Highness visited us and expressed interest in our approach to promoting sailing to a younger generation.
The London Boat Show returns to Excel from the 6th to the 15th January.
Minorca Sailing will be there on stand D015
Our staff will be on hand to assist with any queries you might have, and help out with bookings
For an exclusive Minorca Sailing/London Boat Show ticket offer, please follow this link: Ticket Offer
The Ticket Offer Code is: EPTOJ6SRTG
We look forward to seeing you there.
New Interactive Gallery
We've added our latest images to our Gallery and introduced new interactive tools. Now you can...
- View the gallery and admire our spectacular images
- Share our images via social media channels
- Download images direct to your device
- Vote for your favourite using our 5 star rating score
We've updated our video.
We hope you enjoy the wonderful footage, of what you will experience on a 'The Ultimate Sailing Holiday'
Please share our video to those that might also enjoy it.