News from Minorca Sailing
In this months Cheshire Magazine, Mary Jane writes about her family holiday experience with Minorca Sailing!
Laser Coaching Week at Minorca Sailing
31st May - 7th June 2019
1 week before the Laser Master European Championships 2019
4 or 7 day option
Max group size 20 - Book now to secure a place
More details to follow...
Call: +44(0)20 8948 2106
It´s our 40th Birthday
We´d like to thank all our customers and staff who have helped us make so many wonderful memories!
We´d love to hear about your favorite times with us, please add your comments to our Facebook Page
Here´s to the next 40 years!
New Fleet of ‘ICE BLUE’ Lasers for Minorca Sailing
Minorca Sailing are increasing their fleet of ‘ICE BLUE’ lasers to 50, with the addition of 25 new Lasers arriving for the beginning of the season in May.
Moored in warm shallow waters, these Lasers are available with Mk2 standard, radial and 4.7 rigs. Minorca Sailing offer tailor made groups led by enthusiastic instructors, providing structured tuition and coaching in a fun atmosphere.
As a specialist sailing centre racing is offered daily. Each afternoon you can race against your fellow sailors, providing you with plenty of practice and competition. Video and GPS technology is used to analyse boat handling skills, study race starts and provide feedback on your strategy.
As well as Lasers, Minorca Sailing offers you the opportunity to try many other boats and boards, including the latest foiling equipment.
For more information or to speak with a member of the Minorca Sailing team, please contact us
Here's a list of new sailing boats, windsurf equipment, foiling kit and stand up paddle boards arriving at our centre for the start of the season in May.
- RS Flight foils from Neilpryde - Experience your first flight, plus speed and upwind performance for more advanced riders.
- Musto Skiff from Ovington - The single hander trapeze asymmetric with dynamic power and acceleration.
- Windsurf Sails from Severne - S1, Gator, NCX & Turbo GT.
- RS 200s from RS Sailing - Responds to finesse & dedication.
- Windsurf Sails from Neil Pryde - Combat & Atlas.
- RS Aeros from RS Sailing - Pure exhilaration in a simple single-hander.
- Windsurf Boards from Fanatic - Ripper 112, Gecko HRS 156+ & Blast 145.
- Windsurf Board from Tabou - The Manta 85 Team.
- RS Teras from RS Sailing - The fast, fun and safe single-hander for youngsters.
- Windsurf Board from Severne Sails - The Fox 140.
- New 'Ice Blue' Lasers from Laser Performance - The most popular adult racing class.
- Windsurf boards from Goya - One, Bolt, Surf, Carrera & Volar.
- Windsurf Sails from Goya - Banzani, Fringe, Guru, Nexus, Mark, Surf & Scion.
- The Foiling Waszp - The one design foiler - modern, durable & easy.
- RS 400s from RS Sailing - Delivers great performance with exceptional handling.
- Windsurf Board from JP - JP Super Lightwind PRO.
- The Fusion from Fusion Sailboats - Safe, stable & confidence building.
- Glide Free Design Foils for the RS Aero - Transforming the RS Aero, offering incredible foiling performance and thrills.
- Windsups from Starboard - 12’2” x 30” WindSUP, Paddle when the wind is light and windsurf when the wind picks up.
Following on from the success of introducing the Waszp & the AHD/AFS foiling windsurf to our centre in 2017 we are increasing our foiling fleet to include:
2 Foiling Waszps
2 RS Aeros with Glidefree foils
3 Neilpryde RS-Flight AL Foils
1 AFS-2 Foil
Confident sailors keen for a new challenge will find the Waszp is the perfect choice, whilst some first time foilers may prefer the less challenging Foiling RS Aero.
Windfoiling gives you a floating sensation as you rapidly glide across the water. This adrenalin-fuelled experience will be available on a variety of foil ready boards.
Our sailing centre provides the perfect location for these new and exciting innovations to our sport.
RYA Dinghy Show - 3-4th March 2018 - Alexandra Palace, London
The RYA Dinghy Show is well worth a visit for dinghy sailors and would be dinghy sailors. As usual, we will be supporting the show and will have some tempting holiday offers. Please do call by our stand (A2) and say hello.