Virtual Tour Instructions
Virtual tours load in the header area of the page. It may be necessary to scroll up the page to ensure the maximum scene area is visible.
- To control the scene the mouse must be positioned over the scene window.
- Move by clicking (but not releasing) and then dragging the scene
- Zoom in or out by rolling the mouse wheel
- Alternatively, navigate by clicking the control buttons that overlay the scene
- Click an arrow icon in the scene to change to (another panoramic) scene
- Click a camera icon to view a still (non panoramic) image
Tip: For a clearer view, hide the button toolbar by clicking on the down arrow (the toolbar can be restored by clicking the up arrow).