Directions: Airport to Ses Salines
Minorca is only two hours away from London. Depending on flight times you can be sailing on the day you arrive and on the day you leave.
Menorca Airport to Ses Salines
The journey time from Mahon (Menorca) Airport to Ses Salines is approximately 30 minutes (29 km). Ses Salines in situated on the shoreside of Fornells Bay, on the north of the island, about 2 kilometres south of Fornells.
- From the airport, take the Me-14 and follow the signs to Ciutadella, Mao-Mahon.
- At the roundabouts follow signs to Ciutadella, Alaior Me-1.
- Take the Me-1 towards Ciutadella, Alaior.
- Exit the Me-1 at Es Mercadal, Fornells.
- Pass the junctions for Tirant, Platges de Fornells and just after this, on the right, are the entrances to Ses Salines.
- The first, slightly hidden, entrance will take you past Restaurant Ca Na Marga.
- The second (main) entrance will take you to the roundabout and the centre of the village.
Google Maps driving instructions
Please note that Google Maps may suggest an alternative route to the one indicated above.